Ullrich AluminiumSimplicity boosts customer service at Ullrich
Ullrich Aluminium is a successfully run business, but many disparate support systems had made back-office processes and procedures more complicated than they needed to be.
Ullrich Aluminium manufactures, exports and distributes aluminium to trade and retail for various commercial and residential applications. It is a highly successful business, but it needed to modernise and simplify its back-office functions.
The company's main goals were to automate and streamline all processes and branches into a simple single-source system. This system needed to be accessible to all users and branches. In this way Ullrich could improve customer service and response times, and ensure it had the systems in place to accommodate future growth.
Enprise used MYOB EXO to help achieve this, with significant improvements right across the board.
- Integration of back and front office functions
- Automation of previously manual processes
- Simplicity of use for users
- Single source enterprise-wide system
- Real time accessibility of information
- Improvement in customer service response times
- Significant business efficiencies and simpler business environment
- Well positioned to leverage current systems for future growth
Download the full Ullrich Aluminium case study (PDF 153KB)