Waikato Security ServicesMoving on Up with MYOB EXO
Waikato Security Services is leveraging the power of MYOB EXO - and strong local support - to extend its reach into new markets.
Waikato Security Services (WSS) is the Waikato's leading security services provider. It has been keeping property and people secure for over 20 years. WSS built its business and reputation in commercial security, and in recent years has expanded into residential security.
WSS was adapting to changing market needs, but its original DOS-based system wasn't. The company started assessing complete financial packages.
"We assessed three main packages - MYOB EXO stood out in terms of the support that backed it up," says Executive Manager Marian Mangan.
- Clear financial reporting
- System can be adapted to meet changing business requirements cost-effectively
- Support from local office provides quick resolution, and associated cost savings
- Outstanding support from Enprise who made sure they got things right the first time
- Establishment of the Waikato team was felt to be a really positive step to Waikato and Bay of Plenty customers, who now get better local support
- Enprise staff worked with WSS to understand 'the full picture' and all their needs, to get the solution right
Download the full Waikato Security case study (PDF 515KB)