Obex MedicalBig business ERP at a small business price
Although business was good, a faithful but ageing DOS-based accounting system couldn't provide the financial reporting needed by Obex - a thriving importer and distributor of specialist medical devices.
Obex supplies specialist medical devices and equipment to hospitals, surgeries and clinics throughout New Zealand. The company is relatively small, but has sophisticated information requirements. Obex improved its analysis and reporting mandate with better access to information - and reduced administrative costs by automating internal and external processes. Obex is now unrestrained to meet future growth demands on the business.
- E-commerce functionality
- Reduced time to create reports
- Data warehousing makes information more accessible
- Automation of manual processes
- Integration of stock, financial & GL information
- Reduction in the number of manual steps in several key processes - this has improved workflow and driven down administration costs
- Management have the analysis & reporting tools and information systems required to support and inform the decision making process
Download the full Obex Medical case study (PDF 533KB)