IQ4Bis provides self-service Business Intelligence
This product turns raw data into business insight - with almost no IT knowledge required by the user. IQ4bis has a unique ability to provide "slice and dice" analytical reporting across all EXO modules.
Business users can explore all the key dimensions of their business independently, asking and answering questions in a simple-to-use environment.
An intuitive user interface reduces the need for user training to just a few minutes, and enables the product manual to fit on to a mousepad. The ability to do this type of "free flow" reporting frees users to think about and explore their business data without any limitations. Technical knowledge becomes unnecessary - if you can think it, you can do it. Every view of the data contains instant year-on-year, period-to-date, rolling period, actual, budget, forecast comparison and day, week, month, quarter and year roll-ups.
Complex analytical formulas like variances, achievements and ratios only take a few clicks.
IQ4Bis is integrated directly to MYOB EXO, and is easily integrated into SharePoint portals. It is highly commended for its simplicity, boasting zero end-user training.
- Fully compliant with Microsoft Analysis Services
- Runs within IE and Mozilla web browsers
- Integrates seamlessly with Active Directory SharePoint platform
- Create Microsoft Reporting Services Reports with a single click
IQ4Bis draws information directly from MYOB EXO or Microsoft CRM. You can answer questions such as:
- How can I increase efficiency and improve profitability by better inventory management?
- What products are my customers buying, and how does that vary by geography and season?
- How are my suppliers and or buyers performing against my cost, quality and timeliness targets?
- How is our financial performance changing by company, season, quarter and year?
- What products are my customers buying, and how does that vary by season or geography?
Customers include Bell Tea, Taser, EA Sween, Nellson Nutraceutical, Burger King, Konica Minolta, Whitcoulls, Express Data and many more across the world.
Download the iQ4Bis Analysis Factsheet (2,272KB)
Download the iQ4Bis Law Firm Case Study (1,862KB)
Download the iQ4Bis Customer Testimonials (304KB)
For more information contact Enprise.
You can see IQ4Bis's own homepage here.